Banner for

"Excellent service backed by friendly and helpful staff."

Verified 5-star Feefo review, March 2023.

Get invoice finance 0808 250 0859

Approximately how many invoices do you raise each month?
How old is your business?

How Novuna Business Cash Flow can help you

Invoice Finance is a straightforward process, and it begins with you raising your invoice for goods or services as usual. Once you’ve raised the invoice, a copy is sent straight to us at Novuna Business Cash Flow. We will give you up to 90% of the invoice amount straight away and the remaining 10% of the invoice once we've received full payment from your customer.

We offer an invoice factoring solution whereby we collect the payments on your behalf managed by our team of expert client managers so you can focus on running your business. Our confidential invoice discounting solution is offered to businesses who want to maintain their own credit control processes, therefore this remains strictly confidential so your customers are unaware of our involvement.

Smarter, faster and simpler cash flow finance with Novuna Business Cash Flow

  • Access up to 90% of your invoice value when it is raised

  • We can sign you up within 24 hours from appointment using our revolutionary digital onboarding and digital signature

  • Six month trial period followed by a rolling six monthly contract

  • A team of Relationship Managers to support your business

  • Your personal Client Manager will act as an extension of your team, collecting and chasing up late payments