Retail finance solutions
Boost your sales revenue online and in-store by offering retail finance. Our finance solutions offer a quick application process, instant decisioning and loan tailoring, making it easier than ever for your customers to buy.
Get set up in no time with our specialist onboarding team. Our sophisticated system seamlessly integrates with yours so you can start attracting new customers and closing sales sooner.
Novuna Consumer Finance is one of the UK’s leading retail finance providers, with over 3,000 retailers relying on us to provide the flexible payment options customers expect. It’s time to join them.
Why choose Novuna Consumer Finance?
We make offering retail finance simple. With 40 years of experience under our belt as Hitachi Consumer Finance, you can rely on Novuna Consumer Finance to provide exceptional customer support for both your internal team and your customers.
More customers. More revenue. More profit.
Our Onboarding Manager and consumer finance expert, Andy Brown, explains what makes us one of the most reliable finance providers.
Find out about our onboarding process and bespoke tailoring options, which helps to find a suitable finance solution for almost every single customer. Make sure you don’t miss out on sales by not having the right payment options in place.
Benefits of retail finance
What is retail finance?
Retail finance allows retailers to offer flexible payment options, helping customers to spread the cost of a big purchase.
Work with a regulated retail finance provider like us to give your customers the flexibility they need when making a buying decision.Why should I offer my customers retail finance?
Our retail finance options
Give customers the payment flexibility they expect. Our point of sale credit solutions include:
- Interest Free Credit - 0% Finance is an ideal option for customers who want a shorter payment term... and no interest charges.
- Interest Bearing Credit - Secure sales and drive additional revenue by offering customers the option to make fixed-rate monthly repayments over a longer term.
- Buy Now Pay Later - With nothing to pay upfront and an easy payment plan that won’t kick in for up to 12 months, customers are more likely to take the leap and make a purchase now.
Online, in-store or anywhere else
- Our simple application process takes just minutes to complete
- Offer an instant decision on applications
- Loan tailoring allows customers to find a finance solution that works for them
- Complete the sale straightaway with e-signature technology
Specialist retail sectors
Unlike many other providers, our partners include leading retailers across a variety of different sectors, from home improvements and furniture to jewellery and electricals. One thing they all have in common, though, is a shared desire to give customers the best possible service. And that includes giving them a flexible way to pay.
Our retail finance partners include
Interested in becoming a retail finance partner?
If you would like to enquire about becoming a retail partner, please complete the short form, and one of our team will be back to you within three business days.
You will need to confirm you can meet all of the following criteria:
- Minimum of £2,000,000 in annual sales turnover
- A minimum of 2 years trading history
- Be trading profitably
- A minimum net worth of £25,000, unless your business is within the Home Improvements market then a minimum of £100,000 will be required
- The products you offer are for consumers and NOT for businesses
Retail Partner helpline
If you are an existing retail partner with a general enquiry, please call our Retail Helpline:
Retail Helpline opening hours:
08:45 - 18:30 Monday to Friday
08:45 - 18:00 Saturday
10:30 - 16:00 Sunday
If you're a customer looking to speak to someone about your existing retail finance or personal loan agreement, call our Customer Helpline:
Customer Helpline opening hours:
09:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday
Closed Weekends & Bank Holidays